Wednesday, December 7, 2011

SL QUEST 3

Now that I see how cool SL really is & can actually enjoy my explorations on my Mac,

I like the functionality of it & really like how real it looks, the pic below is in the LionHeart's Railroad Tunnel that I happened to stumble upon. It sounded like a real railroad track and everything. I like how vivid and vibrant the colors/pictures are. It keeps you interested in moving forward. In the first part I liked the Ol Wise Owl, for some reason I couldn't pick the ball up though.

Thought the train coming my way was cool, glad I wasn't on the  track.

One thing I did notice on this quest was I accidently hit some of the F buttons at the top of the keyboard and noticed it had my avatar make different sounds & say different words. For example: F5 said, "WOW" & F6 said "Get Loss...kinda cool!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your mishaps and accidental excursions were more fun than the actual activity. Did you find anything interesting on the tour?

    Z

    ReplyDelete