Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Second Life QUEST 2

                                                             BEFORE

Functionality was still the same, but I liked going to and exploring different objects/items. I had an issue with the camera it kept giving me an error that that I didn't have enough money to put the pictures in my inventory so not sure where I went wrong there, but the only other options for the picture was to send it to my email or save it. I am able to navigate a little better and adjust the different views to move around and see things better.

Understanding the different camera views and ways to moved helped me a lot. but I did have an issue with the game freezing or taking forever for me to make one simple move while on my windows laptop.

AFTER!!!!!

***Tonight  though  (12/7) when using my Mac, I found that after installing the updated version of Second Life it works TONS better on an Imac yaaaayy!! I can walk fast, spin fast, fly fast...EVERYTHING is tons faster without all of the glitching so SUPER excited about second life now. And low & behold......       


                  A PICTURE: TADAAAAA!!
Just me flying around Dr. Z's area.....

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the photo and faster running program.
    You should just save the photos to your computer so that it doesn't cost anything to store them in SL.

    Have fun.

    Z

    ReplyDelete